It’s the most romantic time of the year, and you may be all loved up with your sweetheart.
So, when we ask you to spare a thought for your insurance broker, you might think we’ve lost it a little!
We know we aren’t top of the love list for most people, but for small business owners, there are five compelling reasons to show us some affection…
- We will get a bespoke solution for your business from the whole of the market – so, no need to pay for things your business doesn’t need. This improves your cash flow! The lower the cost, the more disposable income your business has. Our contacts also ensure you get to hear about all the specialist insurance products out there.
- Our experience will help you decide what you’ll need in your cover – from professional indemnity to public liability. The sort of expertise we have will help you ensure you get everything you need to protect your business’ future. We’re independent, so we won’t recommend a solution which isn’t right for you. We talk to you about how you do business, what the future is likely to hold, and get as much detail as possible about your premises, equipment, and workers.
- We’re aware of all the latest moves in the industry – including big developments such as GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation coming into effect in May), and the impact on your cyber security cover. Keeping abreast of the latest news and analysing where the market is moving is an important part of our brief. That helps you ensure you’re covered whatever happens in the next few years.
- Our risk assessment team will help you look at the potential threats to your business continuity – whether that’s the loss of key personnel, the threats to your premises and equipment, or the threats from issues such as having the right professional indemnity cover to ensure you’re able to give advice freely. The future of your business is so important, and ensuring you have cover to keep it going if the worst happens is vital.
- We deal with small businesses all the time – Severn Bay has helped many over decades and we’re a small business too. That means we understand the pressures and how small businesses operate. We also understand the need to get excellent value for money.
The SMEs we help include…
Cafes, bars, and restaurants – each has a different need, and we tailor packages to individual businesses.
Contractors – we help builders, plumbers, electricians, decorators, and other contractors ensure they have the right cover for public liability and for their vans and equipment.
Professionals – professional indemnity is an important part of the cover we arrange for engineers, dentists, chiropractors, solicitors, accountants, coaches, and web designers.
Fleet operators – such as taxi firms and hauliers.
Retailers and wholesalers – from small, single shops to multi-store companies and wholesalers.
Manufacturers – in several sectors.
Property companies – from buy-to-let landlords with a single property to those with a larger portfolio.
Need advice on the right insurance for your SME? Call our expert brokers on 02920 470375. We’ll show your business some love!
Would you like some more information?
We’re here to help and advise. We ensure that your exact requirements are met and are not here just to sell you a policy that doesn’t suit you. If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with a dedicated and passionate specialist just complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as fast as we can.