Mondays are always busy, as we have a round of meetings first thing to set up our working week.
We cover everything that is important, so we all know exactly what we are doing, whose responsible for what and what needs to be done.
We set an agenda and follow it through, it includes:
- Diary Check
- Strategic Management Matters
- Renewal work
- Claims status
- Financial Matters – Aged debtors
Everyone gets to participate and everyone’s input and opinions are considered, discussed and addressed.
By the end of the meeting I know I can leave all my colleagues to get on and do the necessary work for the week to be a success.
If they need me (wherever I am) they know my door is open or I’m only a phone call away.
This week I will personally be dealing with:
- An importer and reseller of kitchen and bathroom fittings
- The fleet of a local bakery, with multiple shops
- Statutory Inspections for a plant and seed business in Paignton
- The combined solution for an international packaging company, specialising in retail bags
- And Private Medical Insurance for an accountancy practice
Have a great and busy week, the alternative is not attractive 😀😀