I always say my job is to educate clients to make better informed buying decisions, and if I get that right it means they should continue to place their business with us. That’s not condescending at all. There is no reason they should know the detail of what we do, unless it’s been explained.
That means I have to explain in simple, non-jargon terms:
- Why we do what we do.
- How we do it.
- How we add value for our clients.
In very simple terms, how we support our clients by getting the correct technical solution, at the most competitive price available in the market, declaring our fee up front before a decision is made, so our clients can see that what we earn is reasonable. This often saves them up to 30% on their current insurance spend, and often enhances the cover they have.
This week I’m helping a variety of customers to get the vey best deal possible. They include:
- A construction training company – Professional Indemnity
- A mobile site guarding security business – Fleet Insurance & Liabilities
- 3 Import / export businesses – Marine Cargo, Storage & Liabilities
- A regional bakery with several shops – Fleet insurance
- And an importer of plants and seeds – Engineering Inspection services
These are just a few of the clients we help and the solutions we provide and we’d love to see if we can help you?
If you’d like to know how we can save you up to 30%, using our fee only (nil commission) model I’d love to have that conversation.
Don’t leave it too late, the more time we have the more certain we are that we can get the result you want.
You can book a call at www.valuefirstbusinessinsurance.com or call 029 20 470 375 for a chat.
Have a great day 😊